From DCU Guide
|Unofficial Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse Index|
|Art||Angel Hernandez, Tom Derenick|
- Green Lantern (The Arcane Green Lantern; Sir Harold Jordan of Earth-13)
- Lord Zod (of Earth-13; last in issue #8)
- Zor-El (the Supergirl of Earth-13; last in issue #8)
- Zatanna (the Silent Sorceress of Earth-13; last in issue #8)
- Atomic Wonder Woman (Diana of Earth-17)
- Catwoman (Selina Kyle of Earth-19, the Gaslight Earth)
- Hawkgirl (Shayera Hol of Earth-19)
- King Arthur (of Earth-19; last in issue #9)
- Robin (Damian of Earth-43)
- K.A.L. (Superman of Earth-44)
- Monitor (Nix Uotan)
- Alex Luthor (of Earth-19)
- Vandal Savage (of Earth-19)
- The Axis Tower
- Story originally published online as Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse chapters 24-36.
- Story continued from the previous issue.
Story Reprinted in:
- Infinite Crisis: Fight for the Multiverse Vol. 2 (2016)
- To battle the chaos that engulfs the Gaslight Earth, past heroes are summoned back into the fray. But will they arrive in time?
- Prime Superman and Mecha Superman make a last-ditch effort to dispense with the Earth Engine. Meanwhile, Gaslight Luthor appears to have vanished.
- The series concludes as the heroes from multiple Earths join forces to take down the Gaslight Vandal Savage. Will Gaslight Luthor finally redeem himself?