From DCU Guide
Revision as of 00:49, 12 February 2022 by DRMOUSE2814 (Text replacement - "City (Prime Earth)}}" to "City}}")
|Unofficial Detective Comics Annual Vol. 3 Index|
|Story||Peter J. Tomasi|
|Art||Travis Moore, Max Raynor|
|Colors||Tamra Bonvillain, Nick Filardi|
|Assistant editing||Dave Wielgosz|
|Group editing||Jamie S. Rich|
- Batman (also in flashbacks to years ago)
- Doug (first appearance)
- Michelle (first appearance)
- Patrolman Lappas (first appearance; a G.C.P.D. officer)
- Sophia Zervas (first appearance)
- This sory takes place on Bastille Day (July 14th) and the following days.
- After years on the shelf, Batman returns to the Black Casebook! Throughout his career, Batman has compiled his most disturbing cases into one volume, its every page filled with bizarre horror and crimes he never quite managed to solve. Now a case from the past has re-opened itself in the here and now…and Batman will find himself face-to-face again with one of the deadliest villains he fought in his early years: the Reaper!